December 4, 2010

Tester pictures of Fox's Cutie Pie Flower Square 6x6


IF YOU CROCHETED THIS ITEM - PLEASE CLICK ON THIS LINK AND ADD YOUR OWN PICTURES AS A PROJECT ON RAVELRY.


JUST CLICK ON THE CROCHET HOOK WITH THE WORDS “HOOK IT” NEAR THE TOP RIGHT SIDE AND THIS WILL ADD YOUR ITEM AS A PROJECT.  THEN YOU CAN ADD THE PICTURES WHEN YOU HAVE COMPLETED YOUR PROJECT.

ANA LUISA

CHERIE

MIMI

ANNE

ANGEL

DEBI B

DIANE

EDITH

GAYLE

ISOLDE

JAN

JENNY

JOE
PAULA

PAULA

STEPHANIE

STEPHANIE

TERRI

VALERIE

VIOLA

3 comments:

skully said...

I added my test square (not pictured here) to Ravelry! Great pattern.

skully said...

I posted my test square (not pictured) to Ravelry. Great pattern!

Unknown said...

Hi Skully,
I sent you an email regarding your picture. When I went to post it, Blogger was acting up and wouldn't let me post any more pictures.

I will keep trying to add your picture.

Donna

Post a Comment

Please post general comments for everyone to see however if your comment is regarding that you want to test a pattern or need me to fix an error in a pattern - do not leave a comment. Just send me an email instead.

SmoothFoxLover@yahoo.com